Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tension Makes Me Fat

hihi:) U guys may be wondering how can person become fat when he/she is in tension..Normally people become lean:)..I am a different specimen ..for me when i get tension i relieve the same by eating more whatever comes on my way..i dont even care whether its tasty or not ..just eat eat and eat..

Finally what happened is i have put on 8 kilos in 2 months...i didnt realize it until people started saying the same...oh my god ..they started commenting:(..ya really i look very bad nowadays..i need to reduce somehow..i started shouting telling that i have thyroid problem..but my friend confirmed taht when we have thyroid ,even if we dont eat ,we will put on weight..hihi..not my case at all...finally i dont have any option to shout at other than agreeing that its all my fault...

what should i do??after so much of thinking ,finalized on a solution start exercising for 1/2 hr..get up early,exercise and come to office..dont take snacks...atleast i started exercising..and today is the second day...but snacks?? no i am still taking it...mainly beacuse we are having meetings late in the evening by 6.30 pm..i hate to work after 6.00 pm..but somehow my team keeps all the meeting by 6.30 pm which makes me wonder through out the meeting when it will stop..no no no..i am totally dedicated member but my brain stops working after 6.00 pm..not my fault at all:)

again i deviated from the topics..i will update when i loss 1 kg..may be after my trip which is next week...hey i am planning for aTrivandrum,Kanya Kumari trip + Parur (my native) + Kinginimattom (my own home after marriage)...so will be updating deatisl and photos soon...wait and watch

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you totally.Coz, i still remember how u used to hog on the complan powder during study leaves..hehe..and iam fat due to thyroid probs only ( akka truth).

    ReplyDelete