Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's Raining It's Pouring La ..La ..La..Lala

Hey after such a long time i am back..Was busy with work and also with health issues..Ya becoming fat makes you unhealthy:)so am i going for diet??not yet decided..

One more thing which made me write today...Its raining outside:)After such a long time ..I didnt expect eventhough it was reported in paper to expect a rain today or tomorrow:) I am so happy:)

I love the smell of sand when the first drops of rain touches it..wah great smell...Also you should see the plants when they get first drop..it was happily swaying to both sides..I am able to imagine the smile ,each plant was having on its face..Everywhere you can see happiness...i think even the concrete buildings hihi our flats were happy to get their shower today..Our balcony is full of water ..in one way it looks dirty but still i am smiling as somehow i feel like playing in water:)


Great Great Day:)

2 comments: