Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am Here

(Answer To My previous Post - Where Am I)

When i wrote my previous post ,i was suffering with Bronchitis and was taking heavy antibiotics for weeks.I lost the hope of even recovering from that state.

Every moment i used to think of some option which will make me healthy.So i started exercising.After one week ,my health was much better.That time i had chat with one of my friend who started learning Kalaripayattu -Martial Art from Kerala.I had read an article before ,about one keralaite running a center in Bangalore.But didn't pay much attention as i felt that i couldn't go inbetween my routine tasks of getting my kid ready for school ,going for work etc etc.

But when i got sick ,i started thinking about myself . Then i went and searched for the address and got to know that they have weekend batches which is actually comfortable for me which doesnt even affect my kid's schedule. But other problem was that whether i will be able to continue?? I also found a solution for this - compel my hubby also to join:) This will make sure that we get some time together and also to make sure that we dont miss the class.

So we joined the classes and we both liked it very much.We joined as it was a good form of exercise.But now we feel that we should continue to next level also.Instructor is also a very nice guy.Along with this,i continued to exercise and now i am happy to say that i am more health conscious now and also none of my previous illness is affecting me. One more good thing is that because we both go together ,we feel so good and get some time together which is out of work and other family issues .Also we dont get time/feel like fighting with each other.

Happy to announce that I lost 8 kgs in 1 month without having any food restriction and only doing 1/2 hr exercise daily.

Thanks to Kalari and our instructor Ranjan Mullarat.

3 comments:

  1. kalareede parasyamano? ethra kalam neendu nillum ennu ivite update cheyyane...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuttichatha,
    eppo thanne one month complete aye,enthayalum 6 months vare enthayalum pokum

    my crack words,
    kalariyanee..suchichooo

    ReplyDelete