Thursday, June 17, 2010

Am Not Feeling Sleepy - NaBloPoMo Blog Marathon Post 8

Hey ,I missed one day in the Blog Marathon..I was busy at work and also i mentioned about winning blogathon by Pratham Books right..So i voluntered to do layout and illustrations to the letter.I just completed it.I really enjoyed doing the layout..Now am thinking whether i should do some Graphic Designer Course:) I am always like this..I need some thing or other to keep me busy...

So today am writing about Manikutty again

Manikutty has to go to school at sharp 7.30 am and i start my usual routine of calling Dileep and Manikutty by 6.00 ..So she woke up by around 6.15.

Manikutty : Amma ,I need to sleep.Don't ever call me tomorrow..I will sleep the whole day.
Me           : No way..Tomorrow is not Saturday.You can't sleep..I told you to sleep early so that you can get up early
Manikutty : Amma,I am not getting sleep early.What will i do?
Me           : You play very well at school and then you will be tired.
Manikutty : I am tired only Amma ..my heart was beating "dum dum dum" without any gap and not like how  it beats everyday "dum ......dum......dum"..I was running for a long time.Still i couldn't get sleep early.
Me           : (Oh my god ,what will i tell now !) You take Chavanaprasam right ,that's why you became strong ..Very Good Girl .. (Topic change..Mothers are good at this :))

Somehow Manikutty was convinced..Otherwise i would have been in trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment