Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am the sad kid - NaBloPoMo Blog Marathon Post 5

We went for grocery shopping at Total Mall.My mother was also accompanying us.After we reached the billing section ,i told manikutty to find some place where Ammamma can sit.Also asked her to give Ammamma company till we return..After some time ,Manikutty came back and about to ask me something.

I was first one in the queue and i asked her to tell everything later.She went back crying..Yeah ,now she does that crying most of the times when i don't allow her to do something..So i didn't pay attention.We did billing and while coming back ,my mother told me about what she said..

It seems she wanted to eat something (don't forget the fact that she already had her snacks and came for shopping :)) .So she wanted me to get something before i finish billing.

Manikutty : Ammamma ,amma didn't allow me to tell her anything.Doesn't she know that we need to order food before billing? Looks at the kids around.All are happy.Only i am the sad kid. She started crying..

I came out of billing

Manikutty : Amma ,can i have something?
Me : No ..U already had at home
Manikutty : An Icecream?
Me : No
Manikutty : Atleast corn?
Finally ,we bought her corn and she was very happy :)

2 comments:

  1. Ayoooda .. ee kuttikaludey karyam .. My daughter aslo same . start with icecream ..and will pester like anything till we buy ..sometiems i buy..sometiems i not .. epoopzhum vaangi koduthalum sheri aakilla alley ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. atha problem..we cant buy everytime but we feel sad when we look at their face..

    ReplyDelete