Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I won the Blogthon by Pratham Books :) NaBloPoMo Blog Marathon Post 7

I won it..I am so happy today..I will be getting a Author Signed Copy of the book :) You will be wondering why i am so happy to receive a children's book ..I love children's book..Moreover am happy over winning the Blogathon

It all started with this entry in the Pratham Books Blog
http://blog.prathambooks.org/2010/06/its-blogathon-time-help-make-ritus.html

These were my entries to make the letter longer

Magical tiger can tell endless stories and a magical mango's juice doesn't end..That's like a good friend and yummy food..wow ,i dont have to get bored or stay hungry:) (Smitha Jacob)

Yeah Rainbow puddle :) ..That thought itself makes me nostalgic..why can't we go back to our childhood days..no tension no worries. (Smitha Jacob)

Today they have announced the winners..See the 5th entry -Smitha Jacob ..That's me:)
http://blog.prathambooks.org/2010/06/announcing-results-of-make-ritus-letter.html

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Smitha! We're rather excited that you participated and thanks so much for offering to help with the layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Gautam..
    How r u able to respond so fast.If there is a reference to Pratham Books in any blog or website ,i can see a comment from your end..What's the trick?

    I really envy you guys for keeping up the spirit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Smitha - if you look at this post:
    http://blog.prathambooks.org/2010/06/announcing-results-of-make-ritus-letter.html

    at the end it shows that you have linked to us - which is how I found out.. :)

    Thanks for the words of appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha:) That's great..I didn't notice that link..Let me try to add it in my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for laying it out Smitha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gautam..It was a stress relief option for me.

    ReplyDelete