Thursday, October 21, 2010

Addicted to Facebook

I am addicted to facebook...My day starts with facebook and ends with facebook..I just can't live without seeing status messages from friends or be in chat with all my friends....

Am i addicted? I thought i was not but today i got to know..Yes,I am addicted..as i started disturbing my friends though they didn't have much to chat..started making unnecessary fights..oh lol..howcum i got so addicted? I have to come out of addiction..So bye bye Facebook atleast for few days..i need to see whether i can do that and will be back to blogging:)

After writing this ,i came to know that i am addicted to facebook chat and not facebook as such..chat that too with a new friend lol ..addicted?? Hmm looks like its easy to remove the addiction..let me try..
{Am not addicted but yes i got to know that we can get good friends in facebook too though we haven't seen them in person or though we just know them for few days...So i am happy now that i got a good friend ..Thanks a lot my dear friend ...}

Long time no see my dear page..so thought to feed you with necessary latest information so that even you can be happy ..I am really sorry for leaving you in-between..Life needs some changes every now and then..But i promise you to write atleast one page everyday so that you are happy i am happy..So happy days starting again:)

Bye Bye Facebook and Happy Days in Blogging:)

2 comments: