Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Appa ,Open Google

Manikutty saw the writing "cartoonnetworkindia.com" in the TV while watching one of her favourite cartoons..So that evening ,she came near me and told
"Amma ,please open cartoonnetworkindia.com"..
I am surprised ,i ask her "What's that?"
Manikutty : Amma ,that's a place where you can play games
I opened the page ,passed the mouse on and she started playing..As now she can read ,she understands everything though it may be tough..Somehow she makes out the meaning..

After sometime ,Dileep came from office ,then Manikutty came running

Manikutty : Appa ,Can you please open cartoonnetwork site? .Looks like by mistake she closed it.
Dileep really confused ,looked at me and i smiled..He went near computer and asked her " what's the site name"?
Manikutty : Appa ,just open google and type in ,u will get

We both were really surprised..Nowadays kids have more knowledge than elders:)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha... yes .. what you said is correct ..

    similar incident happened here .. I was typing the address URL of some site and my daughter asked me not to do that and take it from the drop down of the internet explorer .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True..Kids are smarter than us and we underestimate their capability:)

    ReplyDelete