Monday, October 25, 2010

Where am I Now?

Oh god ,i really can't take it any further..Just show me a route where i can follow..Am just waiting for a way just to pick up and move forward..Am stuck..Completely stuck..

You know what's going in me and u were always there to help me out and show me the way and now i am not getting any clue..I just can't understand me..Help me out ..

I can solve others problems easily and why same thing is not happening in my case..I think i should have done my clinical physiology course and atleast should have helped the needy people to solve their problems and be happy..

Why everyone in life is so busy with their own lives and not getting time even to say hi to others..Is it that world has gone so bad that we just care about ourself nowadays?
Remembered one incident on the way when we were back from watching movie at around 1.00 AM...One accident has happened and a man is lying in a pool full of blood..what his family would be thinking..they will be waiting for him to return and he is battling with death here..All the cars took a diversion and went ..i tried convincing everyone to stop but yes in a world like this where you see robbery and cheating ,how can you help someone ?? But just imagine ,if instead of that person,i am in a pool of blood and all these cars does the same thing ,won't everyone in my family be sad? But then y can't we help?

This incident and many more like this ,i can't forget it in my life and i feel bad that i couldn't help out and still i am not helping out..

I just can't understand the world around me..I need some more courage to sort things out..

Just give me some more courage so that i can fight out  the issues and be happy.

Finally i ended up in PravsWorld and i am sure i can fight it out..Thanks PravsWorld for helping me out and showing me a way..

Never Give Up On Anything

Its Madness -
To hate all roses, because you got scratched by one thorn.
To give up all your dreams, because one did not come true.
To lose faith in prayers, because one was not answered.

To give up on your efforts, because one of them failed.

To condemn all your friends, because one of them betrayed.
Not to believe in love, because someone was unfaithful.

Remember that, another chance may come up.

A new friend, A new love, A new life.

Never give up on anything!

6 comments:

  1. Nice post smitha :) atleast you are closely following your feelings. Most of us humans think in one way and act in another n never realise that. You are one among the exceptions.We cant gain control of all the events happening around us. Believe in yourself n keep going , you ll soon gain the courage enough to go ahead n help people in need and do what your heart ( not brain) says to you :) Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Rukmini..

    Day by day am trying to convince myself to come out of the cocoon i created for myself and just follow my heart and gradually i will..And with supporters like you ,its not a far away dream..Thanks for your inspiring words and encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  3. smitha , sharing a very happy news with u...guess....my kid got into prakriya!!!!! am sooo happy yaar :))))) thanks a ton for this blog n replying all my queries patiently..:))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww Rukmini..Thats great news:) Congrats..Hope we will meet soon.. :) or should plan for a meet ..

    Thanks a lot for your encouraging replies..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah , we ll definitely meet :)..rt nw we r put up at C V Raman Nagar which is very very far from d school...we ll be shifting to somewhere in sarjapur road by jan or feb :)btw...ur posts in chinnus world...is that autobiography ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats nice:)

    Chinnu's World is not autobiography but with real life instances..Chinnu is a fictional character and am trying to see whether i can write a story by applying the real life incidents which i have seen or heard from people around me..

    Did u like it? Please do post ur comments over there..It will help me:)

    ReplyDelete