Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My 100th Post Over :) Celebration Time :)



How did i start blogging?
I wanted to capture my daily thoughts ,life ,everything around me in a diary..This was as part of my New Year resolution in 2008 .But when i thought of options to keep diary safe ,i couldn't find much ..As technology has advanced ,i thought of maintaining an online diary..So went and researched some sites and came across few blogs..I liked the way people wrote in their blogs..So started my first blog in WordPress as one of my friend's blog was in WordPress..But later found it difficult to add my blog entries..

I started researching much on blogs and came across blogger..I found a solution :)..Blogger was much easier to maintain my blog..As the blog was about my views ,named it as "My Views On Life".

This was my first post
What to write..i am just thinking abt how to start my blog..i donno whether i will be writing everyday..but will surely try to post some info or the other.Most probably this blog may talk about my views on life and my pleasures -hobbies /other interests
 
Now also i do agree that my blogging is still on my views on life and my pleasures..

Moreover blog has become like a friend whom i can write everything and still understands me well and doesn't bother to shout back :) So here by wishing you and me ..Our 100 days of coexistence...

3 comments:

  1. And because of this blogging habit of yours , I met you ... and I got a good friend in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats smitha !!!!Blog iniyum valarnu padarnu panthalikkatte..:)) all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sudha : Thanks ..:)I still remember how we started chatting:)

    @Rukmini : Thanks a lot:)

    ReplyDelete