Friday, March 21, 2008

Are You Ashamed About Your Disabilities

I had this topic in mind from past one week..Why are we ashamed about our disabilities? There may be some problem with us but does that mean that we are bad..NO NO and NO

One of my collegue had some treatment done to his teeth.He became very consious of the same that he started speaking in a different manner which surely pointed out his teeth problem..Actually he was trying to hide it..But instead everyone who talked to him got the info that he had some treatment done..

So was the acting worth..no..if he would have talked in the normal way.noone would have noticed..not only that why should you be ashamed..

In my case ,I will try to make fun of my disability before somebody could even comment..result..noone bothers to talk about it and finally they get so used to it:)

Dont ever ever worry about your abnormalities/disabilities..most of them you cant even change..So no point in worrying..

No comments:

Post a Comment