Sunday, May 23, 2010

Great Books Which I Found Recently








Very cute Educational Series For Young Kids about 4 to 8 Yrs



















These are the poetry for Young Children ...I was really not very keen in reciting poems but after reading few blogs on children ,i got impressed by the advantages of poetry..

Few words from other blogs.

"A brief poem will teach a child to relate words and feelings more quickly than will a narrative or story."
"Teach your child to memorize poetry. It's a great learning and memory-building technique, and your child will feel a sense of accomplishment reciting the poetry.

"Poetry for children is a way to access areas of their imagination and grow as critical thinkers, and poems should be a part of every child’s life."

4 comments:

  1. Hello smitha,
    Happened to see your blog when I was blog hopping from Sudha's blog.. Really enjoyed reading it. You have a very informative blog here ! Thanks for sharing so much info !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Deepthi..Even i saw ur blog and read few of the entries..:)I didn't leave any comment though ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Smitha,

    Where did you find the book on bones? That's an interesting list you have there by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rash,

    I got those books from my ditributor..I own a library..I guess you should be getting it from Landmark or Reliance Timeout..

    If you don't find ,please do let me know..I can try to arrange the same for you

    The poetry books are nought from Landmark.

    ReplyDelete