Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crazy Ideas - NaBloPoMo Blog Marathon Post 1

Yesterday myself and my mother were lying down with Manikutty ..I was just looking at her and nodding to what she was saying.But i noticed something ..Is that her eye lashes too small or am i feeling..?

Many of my friends admired the long lashes that Manikutty got..I was trying to figure out the reasons for losing long lashes ..Many thoughts came into my mind..Is this due to dandruff? No ,how can that be? There is nothing in her hair as well..Then how can dandruff affect only her lashes...Or did i imagine that she had long lashes?..No..i do remember the long lashes..Then wht happened?

I was sure that i didn't do anything nor she didnt have any infection ..But the lashes looks like it's cut carefully and was of same length.So i asked her

Me : "Manikutty,how did your lashes became small?"
Manikutty : Amma ,it's like that only
Me : Do tell me the truth..I hate lies
Manikutty : Nothing Amma..and started smiling
Me : (something is surely wrong) Tell me
Manikutty : i cut my lashes using scissors
Me: Started laughing..oh my god..y did u do this?
Manikutty:  I felt like cutting..That thought came into my mind ,Amma

I couldn't stop laughing..The next moment i was angry also ..incase if by mistake something happened to eyes?.Manikutty started feeling bad..So i stopped questioning but did tell her that if she wanted to do anything in her face ,she had to ask me..

It seems she cut her lashes thinking that she will look beautiful as she felt its similar to shaping the eyebrows.
My mother and myself had a hearty laugh..Thank God nothing happened to her eyes ..

2 comments:

  1. oh ..god .. Kids thought process .. We cant never estimate the level to which they will go .. We have to be very careful and alert always ..

    Manikutty .. Kusruthi kudukka ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..Thats right Sudha..
    I was little scared then thanked god for saving her eyes

    ReplyDelete